The talk will be held at Cisco Systems Building – SkylineATS, 9501 Technology Blvd. 3rd Floor, Rosemont, IL.
This SD-WAN discussion is aimed at network engineers and other technologists who need to understand and recommend technology solutions for their organizations, as well as those who need to make the silly things vendors sell us actually work.
My goal is to make sure you’ve got plenty to think about as you explore SD-WAN. The talk will take away some of the, “You don’t know what you don’t know.”
I’ll cover the following.
- An overview of what SD-WAN really is.
- Integrating WAN optimization and SD-WAN.
- Managing existing private WAN contracts.
- Managing your own internal SLAs.
- Relating SD-WAN to XaaS you might be using.
- Considerations for multi-tenant environments.
- Handling deep packet inspection requirements.
- Leveraging TDM and other non-Ethernet circuits.
- Bandwidth scaling.
- WAN circuit design recommendations.
- Integration with your existing routing domain.
- A list of SD-WAN vendors & their products.
I hope to see you there.