499 Words. Plan about 2 minute(s) to read this.
Packet Pushers Community Blog
Packet Pushers News
- Brief The Packet Pushers & Datanauts At OpenStack Summit Boston
- Zentera’s Cloud Over IP Securely Connects Workloads Anywhere
- Pluribus Networks Gets Back On My Radar With Adaptive Cloud Fabric Announcement
Packet Pushers Weekly Podcast
- Episode 338 – Tales From The Trenches With Connection (Sponsored)
- Episode 339 – Cumulus & Web-Scale Techniques For Better Networking (Sponsored)
- Episode 340 – OpenFlow, Fabrics & Network Virtualization
- Episode 341 – The Packet Pushers’ 7th Anniversary
- Episode 82 – The Path To Automation & Coding For Ops Teams
- Episode 83 – Diving Deep Into vSphere Host Resources
- Episode 84 – A Fireside Chat: PowerShell & DevOps Global Summit
- Episode 85 – Understanding In-Memory Databases
- Episode 86 – AWS Identity And Access Management Policies
Priority Queue Podcast
- Episode 114 – Hackathons: Rough Consensus, Running Code At IETF 98
- Episode 115 – BIER, RIFT & BGP+SFC At IETF 98
- Episode 116 – Practical YANG For Network Automation
Citizens of Tech Podcast
- Episode 69 – Retro Computing Special With Paul Hagstrom (@Yesterbits)
- Episode 70 – The Internet Can’t Be Neutral
- Episode 71 – Elon Musk Is Boring
- NetworkComputing.com asked me a few questions about the Future Of Networking at InteropITX. 5:40.
- A feeble attempt at completing an introductory chapter on IoT is about all I squeaked out. Tough calendar this month. Lots going on preventing my normal book writing cadence. Sadly, that’s not getting better. Not sure what to do about that.
- Human Infrastructure Magazine 56 – Opting Out (a review of the book Do Less)
- Human Infrastructure Magazine 57 – Sometimes Vendor Lock-In Isn’t So Bad
- Added a page to the PacketPushers.net site, explaining how PR firms should pitch us, edited by Drew Conry-Murray. We’re buried with irrelevant pitches as we climb in popularity, so we figured it wouldn’t hurt.
- The Packet Pushers delivered our second Future of Networking Summit at InteropITX. If you are interested in my presentation complete with notes, you can download it here in PDF format. This is roughly 3.5 hours of content crammed into a single PDF, and the biggest reason I haven’t gotten as much other writing done as I normally would have this month.
- I’ve been working on migrating the Packet Pushers network to a new RSS provider. Pulled the trigger on that at the very end of this month. A tedious project that hopefully resolves a bunch of issues we’ve been having with some Android users being unable to download podcasts from us.
- I spent about 45 minutes being video interviewed by (the other) Scott Lowe of ActualTech Media about enterprise IT trends. We discussed the relevance of public cloud, modern security models, and how to “speak business.” Not sure when this content will come out. Sort of an odd interview, as we were driving around in a car during the interview, with at least two different cameras mounted to the windscreen capturing the discussion. I’m interested to see the final product.
about | subscribe | @ecbanks