Packet Pushers Community Blog
Packet Pushers News
Packet Pushers Weekly Podcast
Priority Queue Podcast
Citizens of Tech Podcast
- A feeble attempt at completing an introductory chapter on IoT is about all I squeaked out. Tough calendar this month. Lots going on preventing my normal book writing cadence. Sadly, that’s not getting better. Not sure what to do about that.
- Added a page to the PacketPushers.net site, explaining how PR firms should pitch us, edited by Drew Conry-Murray. We’re buried with irrelevant pitches as we climb in popularity, so we figured it wouldn’t hurt.
- The Packet Pushers delivered our second Future of Networking Summit at InteropITX. If you are interested in my presentation complete with notes, you can download it here in PDF format. This is roughly 3.5 hours of content crammed into a single PDF, and the biggest reason I haven’t gotten as much other writing done as I normally would have this month.
- I’ve been working on migrating the Packet Pushers network to a new RSS provider. Pulled the trigger on that at the very end of this month. A tedious project that hopefully resolves a bunch of issues we’ve been having with some Android users being unable to download podcasts from us.
- I spent about 45 minutes being video interviewed by (the other) Scott Lowe of ActualTech Media about enterprise IT trends. We discussed the relevance of public cloud, modern security models, and how to “speak business.” Not sure when this content will come out. Sort of an odd interview, as we were driving around in a car during the interview, with at least two different cameras mounted to the windscreen capturing the discussion. I’m interested to see the final product.